We are committed to ensure you are provided with detailed information and education pertaining to your specific fertility treatment plan. Additional detail of our female fertility procedures includes:
- The use of medications to stimulate one or more follicles on the ovaries.
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI)
- Procedure performed in office to prepare sperm and place within a woman’s uterus to help achieve pregnancy.
In Vitro Fertilization
- Depending on the fertility issue, the eggs and sperm used in IVF may be the couple’s own or may come from donors.
Donor Sperm Services
- At the Advanced Fertility Center, we can provide information for couples needing sperm donors.
Preimplantation Genetic Screening & Diagnosing (PGS/PGD) Testing
- When one or both parents have a high risk of transmitting a genetic abnormality, testing is conducted on an embryo to determine if it has inherited a genetic defect. PGD is generally a diagnosis of a single gene defect. The procedure, carried out by an embryologist, is done in conjunction with an egg retrieval using a single embryo cell.
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) Treatment
- A coordinated therapy plan to treat women with ovulatory dysfunction who have a higher risk of developing endometrial cancer or with conditions related to metabolic disorders.