MonaLisa Touch® treatment delivers gentle CO₂ laser energy to rejuvenate the vaginal cells.
The MonaLisa Touch laser restores moisture and elasticity to the vaginal tissues, helping relieve the symptoms of vaginal atrophy. This type of fractional laser has already been used effectively for many years to promote collagen production during cosmetic facials. The FDA approved MonaLisa Touch uses a small vaginal wand to deliver this innovative therapy directly to the vaginal and vulvar tissues providing lasting results with no downtime. The MonaLisa Touch has been changing women’s lives around the world since 2008.
Are you experiencing these symptoms? MonaLisa Touch might be right for you
- Shortening and tightening of the vaginal canal
- Vaginal dryness and poor lubrication during intercourse
- Vaginal looseness or laxity
- Vaginal itching and burning
- Pain or burning during urination
- Urinary frequency or incontinence
- Lichen sclerosis
- Vaginal changes from chemotherapy/tamoxifen
And because there is no estrogen involved- it is safe for breast cancer survivors and those using tamoxifen or aromatase inhibitors (Arimidex, Femara or Aromansin)
What should I expect during a MonaLisa Touch treatment?
- Takes 5 minutes
- No anesthesia needed, similar to a pelvic exam
- You may feel pressure or a slight vibration.
- 3 treatments 6 weeks apart recommended for best results
- No down time
- Resume intercourse in 48 hours
- Most women will see improvement of their symptoms after just 1 treatment!
An evaluation and pelvic exam will be performed to confirm your symptoms are caused by vaginal atrophy prior to your therapy.
Dr. Sherry Neyman is pleased to be one of the few ObGyns in Central Texas accredited to perform MonaLisa Touch® laser treatment. Renaissance Women’s Group strives to offer our patients the most up-to-date treatments and technologies available, and we believe the MonaLisa Touch® laser treatment offers an exciting alternative for our patients. Contact us for more information.