May 23 @ 10:00 am - 11:00 am
When a family is expecting a new baby, it can be hard for an older brother or sister to know what to do, what to expect or how to feel. This class was designed to help prepare young children, between the ages of 3 to 7, for changes that will occur when the new baby arrives and how to be a great sibling!
- How to be a GREAT big brother or sister
- What the child(ren) can expect in regards to changes going on in the family, with mom, dad, and the new baby
- “What will the new baby look like?” and “How will our new baby act ?” (pictures of newborns)
- Short educational film: “Hey, What About Me?”
- Role-playing with dolls including, how to hold a baby
- Diapering activity:
- Please bring a stuffed animal or doll from home
- … diapers will be provided
- “Super Sibling” Certificate presented
About the Class Instructor: Shauna Aldridge
I have worked for Renaissance 10+ years now. I started teaching Sibling Preparation classes in early 2013, and have enjoyed every moment of it. Kids truly say the darndest things! As a mother of 2 boys, that are 4 years-age difference, I know what it’s like to bring a new sibling into the home. I love being able to share personal stories and experiences with you! This class is lots of fun and I look forward to meeting you and your growing families.
Location: Renaissance Women’s Group
TIME: 10:00-11:00 am, Saturday mornings
12201 Renfert Way, Austin TX 78758, Suite 215
- Class Fee $ 25 per child, $10 each additional child
- Please list your children’s name(s) & age (s) in the notes section of the RSVP form below
- Payable thru VENMO – @Shauna -Aldridge
- Make a note in “What’s it for?” comment section – the class name & date you are requesting/attending
- Early registration is encouraged
- It is recommended that you sign up for the class that is closest to your expected delivery date
- Due to space limitations and because a parent/guardian must remain with the child during the hour-long class, we must limit the number of participants to 20 children total.
- Contact Shauna for alternate payment methods available at email@example.com
- Please note: refunds will only be given if you deliver before the class starts
Tickets are not available as this event has passed.