09/12/19 Empowered Birth*Class FULL*
September 12, 2019 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
Austin, TX 78758 United States GET DIRECTIONS
DECEMBER 2019 and 2020 Class Dates POSTED SOON!
We are happy to offer childbirth instruction to the patients of Renaissance Women’s Group. The physicians want patients to be aware of their philosophy, available birth options and allow you an opportunity to ask questions.
The objective of this class is to have couples walking away feeling prepared and less anxious. We will discuss the stages of labor, when to call and go to the hospital for labor, different relaxation techniques, breathing techniques, coaching tips, pain management, and epidurals, medical interventions, vaginal and C-section deliveries, and recovery. The class is informative, interactive and a lot of fun!
About the Class Instructor: Maureen Hodges, RNC-OB
Maureen Hodges, RNC-OB is a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator and current full-time Labor & Delivery charge nurse at The Women’s Center of Texas at St David’s North Austin Medical Center. She has been a nurse for over 12 years and is the mother of two young children.
Contact and Class Information:
TIME: 5:30-8:30 pm, Thursday evenings
Location: Renaissance Women’s Group
12201 Renfert Way, Austin TX 78758, Suite 215
Instructor: Maureen Hodges
- Class fee $100 per couple
- Payable only thru VENMO: @Maureen-Hodges
- …in VENMO phone app –Make a note in “What’s it for?” section
- include your Last Name, Class Date you are requesting/attending & your Due Date
- This class has a waiting list and others anxiously eager to take an open spot…
- In order to accommodate all patients, payment must be received 1 week prior to the class in order to hold your spot, we no longer accept cash or checks as a form of payment…
- Please note: Refunds will only be given if you deliver before the class starts
Class is recommended for third-trimester patients.
It is important to register for the class in the fifth month of your pregnancy.
You should plan to finish your classes four to six weeks before your due date.
Please wear comfortable clothes.
Plan to eat a meal prior to class, as food is not provided. Be sure to bring water to drink during class.
RSVP or Class QUESTIONS? …
Email @ email@example.com
- This event has passed.