12/12/19 Empowered Childbirth Class **NEW LOCATION**
December 12 @ 5:30 pm - 8:30 pm
BIG NEWS !
Starting with our December 12, 2019 class
…we can NOW OFFER a larger class availability!!
We are happy to offer childbirth instruction to the patients of Renaissance Women’s Group. The physicians want patients to be aware of their philosophy, available birth options and allow you an opportunity to ask questions.
The objective of this class is to have couples walking away feeling prepared and less anxious. We will discuss the stages of labor, when to call and go to the hospital for labor, different relaxation techniques, breathing techniques, coaching tips, pain management, and epidurals, medical interventions, vaginal and C-section deliveries, and recovery. The class is informative, interactive and a lot of fun!
About the Class Instructor: Maureen Hodges, RNC-OB
Maureen Hodges, RNC-OB is a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator and current full-time Labor & Delivery charge nurse at The Women’s Center of Texas at St David’s North Austin Medical Center. She has been a nurse for over 12 years and is the mother of two young children.
Contact and Class Information:
TIME: 5:30-8:30 pm, Thursday evenings
Location: NEW NEW NEW… North Austin Medical Center –
12221 N Mopac, Austin, TX 78758, 2ND Floor ~Auditorium
Roomy ~ Spacious ~ Comfy seating
Instructor: Maureen Hodges, RNC-OB
Class fee $120 per couple
Payable thru VENMO: @Maureen-Hodges
- …in VENMO phone app –Make a note in “What’s it for?” section
- include your Last Name , Class Date you are requesting/attending & your Due Date
- Payment must be received 1 week prior to the class
- Refunds ONLY given if you deliver before the class starts…
- Class is recommended for third-trimester patients
- It is important to register for the class in the fifth month of your pregnancy
- You should plan to finish your class ~ four to six weeks before your due date
- Please wear comfortable clothes
- Plan to eat a meal prior to class, as food is not provided
- Be sure to bring water to drink during class
RSVP or Class QUESTIONS? …
Email @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- This event has passed.