7/20/19 Infant/Child CPR
July 20 @ 1:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Austin, TX 78758 United States GET DIRECTIONS
Infant & Child CPR Class
About the class:
This 2-hour class is designed for parents, friends, and family. We will cover basic CPR for infants and children along with choking and use of an AED machine (not a certification class). This is an interactive class, best signed up to attend by 32 weeks gestation, as there will be a fair amount of practice and movement.
Classes fill quickly and there is often a waiting list…Space is limited to only 12 people– so please register at your earliest convenience to reserve your place in the class!
Please note that this class is not suitable for children unless they are taking the class.
Children as young as 9 years old have successfully taken the class…otherwise, adults only please – Thank you!
This class is an American Heart Association class taught by Rebecca MacMicking, MA.
About the instructor:
I have been an American Heart Association CPR certified Medical Assistant with Renaissance Women’s Group since 2001. Recently I’ve turned my attention towards becoming the new CPR Instructor for WHTX Employees as well as, teaching the Infant & Child CPR class.
- 2 class options offered per month
- Monday evening 5:45 – 7:45 pm or Saturday afternoon 1:00 – 3:00 pm
Instructor: Rebecca MacMicking, MA
Location: 12201 Renfert Way, Suite # 215 – Austin TX 78758
$30 per person (including any additional last minute guests)
- Make a note in “What’s it for?” comment section – the class name & date you are requesting/attending
- In order to accommodate all patients, payment must be received 1 week prior to the class in order to hold your spot. Refunds for cancelling your spot , requires a 48 hr notice.
Payment is preferred thru Venmo @MommaMacWHTX
- Space is limited to only 12 people- so please register at your earliest convenience to reserve your place in the class.
- If unable to attend the class after registering, please reach out as soon as possible, so that the spot can be available to folks on the waiting list- thanks!
Phone: 512-425-3855 ; email: CPR.firstname.lastname@example.org
2019 Class Dates:
07/20/19 1:00 pm
08/05/19 5:45 pm
08/24/19 1:00 pm
09/02/19 5:45 pm
09/21/19 1:00 pm
10/07/10 5:45 pm
10/26/19 1:00 pm
11/04/19 5:45 pm
11/23/19 1:00 pm
12/02/19 5:45 pm
12/14/19 1:00 pm