07/11/19 Empowered Birth **CLASS FULL**
July 11 @ 6:30 pm - 9:30 pm
Austin, TX 78758 United States GET DIRECTIONS
We are happy to offer childbirth instruction to the patients of Renaissance Women’s Group. The physicians want patients to be aware of their philosophy, available birth options and allow you an opportunity to ask questions.
The objective of this class is to have couples walking away feeling prepared and less anxious. We will discuss the stages of labor, when to call and go to the hospital for labor, different relaxation techniques, breathing techniques, coaching tips, pain management and epidurals, medical interventions, vaginal and C-section deliveries, and recovery. The class is informative, interactive and a lot of fun!
About the Class Instructor: Maureen Hodges, RNC-OB
Maureen Hodges, RNC-OB is a Lamaze Certified Childbirth Educator and current full time Labor & Delivery charge nurse at The Women’s Center of Texas at St David’s North Austin Medical Center. She has been a nurse for over 12 years and is the mother of two young children.
Contact and Class Information:
Location: Renaissance Women’s Group
12201 Renfert Way, Austin TX 78758, Suite 215
Instructor: Maureen Hodges | email@example.com
- Class fee $100 per couple
- Payable thru VENMO: @Maureen-Hodges
- …in VENMO phone app –Make a note in “What’s it for?” section
- include your last name & date you are requesting/attending & your Due Date
- In order to accommodate all patients, payment must be received 1 week prior to the class in order to hold your spot. This class has a waiting list and others anxiously eager to take an open spot…
- Contact Maureen for alternate payment methods available @ firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please note: Refunds will only be given if you deliver before the class starts
Class is recommended for third trimester patients. It is important to register for class in the fifth month of your pregnancy.
You should plan to finish your classes four to six weeks before your due date.
You may register for the class that best suits your schedule.
Please wear comfortable clothes. Plan to eat a meal prior to class as food is not provided.
RSVP or Class QUESTIONS? …
Email @ email@example.com
- This event has passed.